Here's what you need to know about deleting customers:
- A customer can only be deleted if they are not linked to any loans. Unlink any associated loans before deleting a customer.
- Deleting a customer does not incur additional costs to your account.
- Deleted customers remain within the database. Instead of being dropped, customers are marked as deleted.
For information regarding customer database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
- Database – Customer Status Entity (customer_status_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can try requests yourself. Since this is a DELETE request, we have not included payload information.
If you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.