Employers and References can help lenders contact their borrowers and provide additional information during the underwriting process. Here's what you need to know about this request:
- Both the
Referencesobjects are nested within the
- You will need a valid customer ID to pull this information.
- If you'd like to pull employer and reference information in the same request, you can use an
For an example of how employer information is saved within the UI, take a look at our Updating Employer Information article.
And for an example of how reference information is saved within the UI, take a look at our Intro to References article.
For information regarding reference and employer database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Customer Employer Entity (customer_employer_entity)
- Database – Customer Reference Entity (customer_reference_entity)
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our pages often provide sample payload information so that you can try requests yourself. This request is ready for you—hit ‘Try It’ to send the request.
If you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.