Click here to learn more about disputes
After a dispute investigation is completed, a decision to approve or deny a dispute is made. This is the final step of the dispute process:
Please note the following when denying a dispute:
- A swipe must already have an active dispute as determined by the status of
- When a dispute is denied, the system will complete the following tasks:
- The swipe will return to its original status before the dispute claim.
- Any provisional credits will be reversed.
- An evaluation of transaction amounts will be made to ensure values are accurate.
- The dispute will be closed.
💭 What is a dispute?
Disputes are made by borrowers to challenge the validity of a swipe made on a line of credit account.
Disputes are created and stored within the
Disputesobject, which is nested within the
LineOfCreditSwipesobject. The dispute entity as holds the relationship between the dispute itself and other entities, such as the line of credit account, swipe, and potential credit.
For information regarding line of credit dispute database tables, see the following articles: