Phone numbers are associated with customers and are nested within the
Customers entity. Here's what you need to know about phones:
Phonesobject holds customer phone number information, and it's nested within the
- Multiple phone numbers can be associated with a single customer.
- Phone number carrier information can be verified via LoanPro's integration with SBT. This setting is configured within Connections—LoanPro's hub for services and integrations.
- LoanPro checks for duplicate phone numbers. If a duplicate exists, a transaction warning will display; however, these warnings can be ignored with the
For an example of how customer phones work within the UI, take a look at our Customer Phones article.
For information regarding customer and phone database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Customer Phone Entity (customer_phone_entity)
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our pages often provide sample payload information so that you can try requests yourself. This request is ready for you—hit ‘Try It’ to send the request.
If you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.