The LoanPro calculator and Loan Management System (LMS) allow you a great deal of configuration when it comes to setting up and using escrow. To achieve this, the API uses a combination of multiple escrow objects. Here's what you need to know when pulling escrow information:
- There are 6 separate escrow objects. Here's a breakdown of those objects:
|These two objects both hold Escrow Bucket information.|
|This object holds Escrow Calculator information.|
|This object holds transaction information. If you're looking for information on payments made to an escrow account, this is where you'd want to look.|
|This object holds information for escrow transactions and how they have affected the escrow account for a loan.|
|This object holds information for adjustments that are made to the escrow portion of a loan.|
An escrow adjustment consists of two pieces of data: the payment period when the escrow amount will start to be added to payments, and the amount that will come due with each payment.
When you enter an escrow adjustment, it will affect all payments from the payment period you enter forward.
- You can expand multiple objects within a single request. If you'd like to pull all of the escrow information for a loan with one request, you'll format your endpoint like the following:
For information on escrow database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Escrow Subset Entity (escrow_subset_entity)
- Database – Escrow Subset Options (escrow_subset_options_entity)
- Database – Escrow Calculator (escrow_calculator_entity)
- Database – Escrow Transaction (escrow_transaction_entity)
- Database – Escrow Adjustment Entity (escrow_adjustment_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.