Customer documents are often used in lending to keep copies of a borrower's loan agreement, identification information, and more. Here's what you need to know about this request:
- Customer documents differ from loan documents, but the two differ only in where they are saved. Thus, the two types of documents use different endpoints.
- This request does not allow you to view or download documents. This request instead pulls document information, such as file names, document IDs, upload IP addresses, and more.
- Since you may have a lot of customer documents saved within your account, you may want to use Pagination to filter the results. You can also use a document's ID in the endpoint to pull a specific document.
For an example of how customer documents work within the UI, take a look at our Uploading a Customer Document article.
For information regarding customer and document database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Customer Document Entity (customer_document_entity)
- Database – Document Section Entity (doc_section_entity)
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our pages often provide sample payload information so that you can try requests yourself. This request is ready for you—hit ‘Try It’ to send the request.
If you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.