Actions and Results are used by lenders to track the effectiveness of servicing operations and standardize practices for their personnel. Here's what you need to know about actions and results:
- This request pulls only the actions saved within your tenant account. You can pull results information in the GET Results request.
For information on actions database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Action Entity (action_entity)
- Database – Action & Result Selection (action_result_selection_entity)
- Database – Action & Result Note (action_result_note_entity)
- Database – Action Notes Relationship Table (action__notes)
- Database – Action and Results Mapping Table (action__result)
- Database – Scheduled Action Entity (scheduled_action_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.